Copper Crescent Hoop Earrings ECD48A Amethyst Copper Drop Earrings
These Solid Copper and Filigree Crescent Earrings have the same dance and dangle of our regular Copper Filigree Crescent Earrings with the added color and sparkle of a purple amethyst gemstone.
The antique finish of the crescent hoops accentuates the intricate detail of the delicate 25mm solid copper circles and sets off the color of the round 6mm amethyst bead.
Select an earring finding that fits your style and comfort.
• Copper Ear Wires – slim gauge copper French-wire style ear wires with a round 3mm copper accent bead for pierced ears
• Post Style Earrings – 5mm round copper-plated ball stud post with surgical steel post and clutch for pierced ears
• Surgical Steel Wires - slim gauge surgical steel French-wire style ear wires with a round 3mm copper accent bead for pierced ears
• Clip Style – hinged back copper clip style earring findings with shell design for individuals with metal sensitivity and non-pierced ears
• Lever Backs – hinged back copper-plated brass lever-back style earring findings with shell design for pierced ears
The Solid Copper and Gemstone Filigree Crescent Earrings are shown with a genuine Amethyst accent and finished with surgical steel posts and copper wires; the rest is up to your imagination.
Amethyst Stone Meaning:
Deep purple Amethyst is of the hard and durable quartz family of crystalline colored gemstones. The violet ray of Amethyst energy is associated with the higher realms of grace and nobility. Amethyst has a harmonizing influence on the relationship between logic and intuition. When cut into a round shape, gemstones radiate a soft bright energy. Its Mohs scale of hardness is 7.
Copper is a pure metallic mineral of a highly energetic nature. The malleable metal of copper is esoterically associated to the Goddess Venus. The same symbol is used to represent the planet Venus in astrology and astronomy, the female gender in biology and Copper, Cu on the periodic chart of elements. When shaped into a round shape, precious earth minerals radiate a soft bright energy. Its Moh’s scale of hardness is 3.