Cascade Copper 12mm Wide Circle Earrings ECD61 | Solid Copper Drop Earrings
Cascade Copper Circle Earrings are delightful little dangles that increase in size as they flow downward. The bottom copper circle measures 12mm wide. Copper is a pure metallic mineral of a highly energetic nature. The bright shine of copper will naturally patina to a darker shade if desired or easily kept bright with a polishing cloth.
Select an earring finding that fits your style and comfort.
• Copper Ear Wires – slim gauge copper French-wire style ear wires with a round 3mm copper accent bead for pierced ears
• Post Style Earrings – 5mm round copper-plated ball stud post with surgical steel post and clutch for pierced ears
• Surgical Steel Wires - slim gauge surgical steel French-wire style ear wires with a round 3mm copper accent bead for pierced ears
• Clip Style – hinged back copper clip style earring findings with shell design for individuals with metal sensitivity and non-pierced ears
• Lever Backs – hinged back copper-plated brass lever-back style earring findings with shell design for pierced ears
The malleable metal of copper is esoterically associated to the Goddess Venus. The same symbol is used to represent the planet Venus in astrology and astronomy, the female gender in biology and Copper, Cu on the periodic chart of elements. When shaped into a round shape, precious earth minerals radiate a soft bright energy.