Copper Earrings With Handmade Copper Drop Pipeline Beads
Our Solid Copper Earrings With Handmade Copper Drop Pipeline Beads have a captivating carefree style that makes them very popular with our fashion conscious clientele. The intricate, handmade copper beads from India and shiny, 6mm round copper beads made in America weave an exciting visual texture. Pipeline bead drop copper earrings are available as shown in a gleaming solid all-copper design as well as with genuine colored gemstone accents in their design. Coordinating copper necklaces, bracelets and anklets are also available individually and as matching jewelry sets.
The wire wrapped beaded ornaments of these elegantly casual drop style copper earrings measure approximately one inch high all by themselves (25mm). With the stud style earring option, the copper beaded earrings measure one and one quarter inch (32mm) long. The same style beaded copper earrings measure one and three quarters inch (45mm) from top to bottom when finished with pure copper or surgical steel fishhook ear-wire findings.
Select an earring finding that fits your style and comfort.
• Copper Ear Wires – slim gauge copper French-wire style ear wires with a round 3mm copper accent bead for pierced ears
• Post Style Earrings – 5mm round copper-plated ball stud post with surgical steel post and clutch for pierced ears
• Surgical Steel Wires - slim gauge surgical steel French-wire style ear wires with a round 3mm copper accent bead for pierced ears
• Clip Style – hinged back copper clip style earring findings with shell design for individuals with metal sensitivity and non-pierced ears
• Lever Backs – hinged back copper-plated brass lever-back style earring findings with shell design for pierced ears
Copper is a pure metallic mineral of a highly energetic nature. The malleable metal of copper is esoterically associated with the Goddess Venus. The same symbol is used to represent the planet Venus in astrology and astronomy, the female gender in biology and Copper, Cu on the periodic chart of elements. When shaped into a round shape, precious earth minerals radiate a soft bright energy. Its Moh’s scale of hardness is 3.