Copper Earrings Celtic Trine Copper Dangle Earrings EC3 Solid Copper Drop Earrings Triquetra Symbol
The endless folds of the trine symbolize a harmony between the past, present and future, The meaning of the knowork triangle resonates with all aspects of the the Trinity. The Solid Copper Triquetra Earrings share a particular vibration with the the feminine phases of maiden, mother and crone because of the pure metal Celtic style drops from which the symbol is formed. The shorthand symbol for copper found in chemistry and physics is the same symbol used to denote a female in biology. Copper is also the sacred metal of Venus.
Details and measurements for Copper Drop Earrings:
Drop length: 21mm (083 inches)
Drop width: 20mm (0.79 inches)
Earring length with finding: variable
Ornament material: solid copper
Origin: Made in the USA
Availability: very limited
Select an earring finding that fits your style and comfort.
• Copper Ear Wires – slim gauge copper French-wire style ear wires with a round 3mm copper accent bead for pierced ears
• Post Style Earrings – 5mm round copper-plated ball stud post with surgical steel post and clutch for pierced ears
• Surgical Steel Wires - slim gauge surgical steel French-wire style ear wires with a round 3mm copper accent bead for pierced ears
• Clip Style – hinged back copper clip style earring findings with shell design for individuals with metal sensitivity and non-pierced ears
• Lever Backs – hinged back copper-plated brass lever-back style earring findings with shell design for pierced ears