Copper Earrings Russian Blue Amazonite Handmade Copper Beads Solid Copper Gemstone Drop Earrings
Pure Copper Earrings With Russian Blue Amazonite And Handmade Pipeline Copper Beads are available as shown in the stunning natural turquoise color and in an array of colored gemstones as well as a solid copper version. Coordinating copper necklaces, bracelets and anklets also available individually and as matching jewelry sets.
The solid copper and Russian Blue Amazonite earrings have an elegantly casual bohemian jewelry flair with their handmade Indian beads and genuine 6mm gemstone accents.
The wire wrapped beaded ornaments of these elegantly casual copper drop style earrings measure approximately one inch high all by themselves (25mm). With the stud style earring option, the copper beaded earrings measure one and one-quarter inch (32mm). The same style beaded copper earrings measure one and three-quarters inch (45mm) from top to bottom when finished with pure copper or surgical steel fishhook ear-wire findings.
Select an earring finding that fits your style and comfort.
• Copper Ear Wires – slim gauge copper French-wire style ear wires with a round 3mm copper accent bead for pierced ears
• Post Style Earrings – 5mm round copper-plated ball stud post with surgical steel post and clutch for pierced ears
• Surgical Steel Wires - slim gauge surgical steel French-wire style ear wires with a round 3mm copper accent bead for pierced ears
• Clip Style – hinged back copper clip style earring findings with shell design for individuals with metal sensitivity and non-pierced ears
• Lever Backs – hinged back copper-plated brass lever-back style earring findings with shell design for pierced ears
Russian Amazonite Stone Meaning:
Deep rainforest green Russian Amazonite makes a beautiful contrast to the soft fiery glow of copper. The genuine 6mm gemstones in this bracelet are made from Russian Amazonite, a vivid turquoise stone from the Feldspar family. The blue green color of this beautiful gemstone is soothing to the mind and body, especially the communication centers of ones being. Amazonite is natural longwearing stone that is slightly softer than Quartz with a Moh’s hardness rating of 6 to 6.5.