Celtic Knot Work Cross Copper Earrings ED01 Solid Copper Drop Style Earrings
Our Solid Copper Celtic Cross Earrings are cast in pure copper and feature a classic Celtic knot work design. The Celtic Cross Copper Charm measures 24 x 14 mm or approximately seven eighths of an inch high is accented by an antique finish. Earrings come standard with pure copper shepherd hook ear wires, other custom earring styles available. Our Celtic Copper Cross is also available as a pendant charm.
The Celtic design of the Solid Copper Celtic Cross Earrings separates the four cardinal directions into Celtic knots, identifying the elemental aspects of fire water earth and sky as individual forces of divine nature. It is said that the center of the Celtic cross is the place where Heaven meets the Earth. The distinction of a Celtic cross from any other kind of cross is the circle of the sun placed at the heart of the cross. The solar symbol was joined with the cross in the cultural fusion of the Christians and the Celts.
Select an earring finding that fits your style and comfort.
• Copper Ear Wires – slim gauge copper French-wire style ear wires with a round 3mm copper accent bead for pierced ears
• Post Style Earrings – 5mm round copper-plated ball stud post with surgical steel post and clutch for pierced ears
• Surgical Steel Wires - slim gauge surgical steel French-wire style ear wires with a round 3mm copper accent bead for pierced ears
• Clip Style – hinged back copper clip style earring findings with shell design for individuals with metal sensitivity and non-pierced ears
• Lever Backs – hinged back copper-plated brass lever-back style earring findings with shell design for pierced ears